Pro CO2 Alarm Analyzer w/ Relay in Waterproof Box
Price on request
The Pro CO2TM Carbon Dioxide Analyzer measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels in gases in the range of 0 to 2000 parts per million (ppm). It can be used to measure the CO2 content in all breathing gas mixes. The Analyzer is designed to verify CO2 concentration in stored gas cylinders as well as to monitor continuous flow of sample gas from a compressor. The Analyzer is a moisture and impact resistant unit compatible with outdoor and marine environments.
The Pro CO2TM can be used to monitor an enclosed space or to analyze a regulated gas sample flow, the contents of a gas cylinder, or the flow from a regulator. This unit is equipped with a loud Piezo alarm and alarm light and SPDT Relays 10Amp @ 250VAC 10Amp @ 30VDC to control compressor or other accessories.
It comes in a weatherproof box and is ready for use after test with an appropriate certified test gas.
- Maximum Gas Flow Rate: .5-2 liter/min. (~ 1 bar)
- Display Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Sensor Type: Non-Dispersive Infrared
- Expected Cell Life (Room Air & Temp): 60 Months +
- Range: 0-2000 ppm CO2
- Response Time: less than 50 Seconds
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
Will work outside this range with decreased accuracy
- Storage Temperature: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60°C)
- Operating Humidity: 15-90% RH, Non-Condensing
- Power: 9 Volt battery or 110/230V Li-Ion Option
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5 1/2 x 4 x 2in (14 x 10.1 x 5 cm) – Panel Mount
- Weight: 11 ounces (312 grams) – Panel Mount